Welcome to Villa Vigneto Texas
Villa Vigneto has the ambience of a European Country House. It is an intimate and beautifully crafted home with stone floors, custom wood trim, and a walking trail that surrounds three private, terraced acres punctuated by Italian cypress and large oaks. Private spaces around the property are plentiful for reading and reflecting, or swing in our hammocks and enjoy the ever-present breeze.
As you enter Villa Vigneto, the warm glow of the home and its European styling are immediately apparent.
The arched entry, wood beams and large fireplace in the great room welcome you to sit and relax in the well appointed space.
Or, you can drop your bags and head to the oak grove to overlook Sunset Canyon and enjoy your complimentary bottle of wine.
Inside the home three french doors open to a beautiful courtyard with vine-covered trellises allowing guests to their breakfast alfresco. At night, the Trellis Courtyard is softly lit for a dinner party with friends or a small gathering to celebrate a special occasion.
The Guest Rooms
Villa Vigneto sleeps up to 8 in our four lovely guestrooms with 2.5 baths when enjoyed as a shared home or can be transitioned into two private suites for four, each with its own luxurious bath.
The Roma Suite
- A four poster King "Sleep Number" bed, beautifully decorated with a matelassé coverlet, custom shams and upholstering.
- The black, red, and tan Turkish rug provides an elegantly European ambience to the suite and includes antique chairs and a small table should you prefer to take your your breakfast en suite.
- The suite has a lovely view of the Trellis Courtyard and includes a coffee pot, tea pot, and a basket of flavorful teas and coffee.
- The bathroom includes a soaking tub and a bidet and is surrounded by marble countertops and soft cream travertine stone walls. A separate travertine shower is also available.
- The custom stained glass window within Roma's bath is stunning in the morning light and enjoyed best while relaxing in the claw-footed tub.
Firenze e Fiesole
Named after the beautiful city of Florence and its ancient neighboring city Fiesole, these two bedrooms enjoy the view from the front of the house and share a full bath. They can also transition into a full 300 square foot suite as the double doors between them are opened and the second bedroom becomes a small living area with an antique table and chairs. The suite enjoys a private bath and a separate pantry/coffee bar.
As individual bedrooms, Firenze and Fiesole include:
- One Queen bed and two Twin beds. Or, as a full suite, a King bed is included.
- A full bath with marble countertops and a frameless glass travertine stone shower.
- A separate tea and coffee bar.
- Artistic and colorful Turkish rugs and custom shams throughout.
- The beautiful pinkish hue of the morning sun as it makes its way over Sunset Canyon.
The Venezia Guest Room, located off the architecturally-designed foyer, has a beautiful Italian mood. It has dark green textured walls and hand crafted decorative border tastefully trimmed in dark gold. Aptly named after the city of Venice, its red and rust colored rug and warm lighting makes this room a secluded favorite.
- A Queen bed beautifully covered in luxury bedding with matelasse shams.
- A powder room adjacent to Venezia with a uniquely hand crafted sink.
- On the wall, a reproduction of the 16th century tapestry, Lady and the Unicorn adds old world charm.